|Active 1-year: $195 – All active individual memberships including those granted complementary as apart of a training program fee|
Active 3-year: $525.00 – 3-year active individual membership. 10% discount over annual price
AHJ: $25.00 – Includes all code officials responsible for code compliance or with AHJ discretionary powers in federal, state, or local government agencies
Student: $25.00 – Any full-time student enrolled in a high school, technical school, community college, or university in a certificate or degree program with an interest in AFAA
Government Employee: $100.00 – Includes non-AHJ Federal, State, and Local Agencies/Governments and Public and Private higher education (colleges and universities), K-12, and other similar institutions
International: $195.00 – Any active individual member located outside of the United States or its territories
Retiree: $25.00 – Any active individual who transitions into retired status and who wishes to remain connections with AFAA.
Once you have Joined AFAA National you can simply select to be a Member of Our MD-DC-VA Chapter for Free!
Club 72 is specifically designed for AFAA’s corporate members and others who are dedicated to the advancement of the fire alarm industry through technology, research, and development, codes and standards, and training and education.
Diamond: $20,000 – 1,000 Points
Emerald: $15,000 – 750 Points
Sapphire: $10,000 – 500 Points
Platinum: $5,000 – 250 Points
Gold: $2,500 – 125 Points
Silver: $1,000 – 60 Points
Why Join the AFAA?
AFAA Membership Benefits
- Discounts for training seminars and NFPA publications and forms
- Free recorded webinars
- AFAA provides technical assistance on interpretations of codes and standards
- AFAA provides web hosting opportunities for Member Associations
- AFAA influences codes and standards that benefit the fire alarm industry
- AFAA has representatives looking out for your interest on many NFPA Technical Committees
- AFAA participates in the code development process of the International Building and Fire Codes
- AFAA promotes certification via the NICET certification program
AFAA hosts several training programs, annual meeting and codes conference, and breakfast at the NFPA conference
- The AFAA represents manufacturers, installers, distributors, engineers and local agencies that are regularly involved in some aspect of fire alarm systems.
- It is an excellent source for meeting the people and organizations involved locally in the fire alarm industry.
- As a member of the MD-DC-VA chapter of the AFAA, you will have the opportunity to vote on significant issues concerning our chapter as we speak to others in our industry about important issues
This website was prepared as a service to the MD-DC-VA AFAA community. Neither the MD-DC-VA AFAA nor any of its board members makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the MD-DC-VA AFAA. The opinions of the authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the MD-DC-VA AFAA and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.